We respect your privacy and we only process your personal details for the purpose for which you have provided them and in accordance to the Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
- Information of the company
Chamber of Commerce number: 78340373
VAT identification number: NL861355507B01
- Email Address: [email protected]
- We can send you, in the framework of an agreement, offers of similar products or services, provided that you have shown no opposition when signing it. This possibility is mentioned in the statement of opposition when providing your personal details. Furthermore, you will be offered in every communication the possibility to oppose any further use of your email address under the same conditions.
- When collecting your email address for reasons other than in the framework of an agreement, it shall not be used for the transmission of unsolicited communications if you have not provided any authorisation for it.
- Mailing address
We shall only use for mailing address to send you information you have requested.
- Telephone number
We shall not use your telephone number for commercial purposes.
- Other personal details
We only process other personal details (through cookies or reading through peripherals, among other) provided that:
- the processing of this data is necessary to:
- carry out an agreement concluded with you;
- the correct fulfilment of a public law;
- to defend our legitimate interests (unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over ours), or;
- you have authorised the processing of this collection of data.
We shall keep your data in any case no longer than it is deemed necessary for the processing of the purpose for which it was collected.
- Special personal details
The collected information shall only be used internally and shall not be transmitted to other organisations.
- Secure transmission and reception of data
- When we transmit or receive your information on our website, we always use encryption technologies which are recognised as accepted standards within the IT sector;
- Other: We transmit no data to third parties.
- Safety Data Storage
- We store as little data as possible from customers and ensure that there is no particularly sensitive personal information stored in our database, unless this is inevitable.
- The emails are sent using a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of data or unlawful processing (such as attacks). We therefore ensure an appropriate level of security and test our website periodically.
- Our website is tested at least twice a year for vulnerabilities known as OWASP top 10.
- Access to your data
On request we can inform our website visitors about the personal data which has been processed from them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you want to access this information, or update your personal information, please contact us at the address below.
If you wish to inquire about our Private Policy, you can contact us as follows:
- Using the following email address: [email protected].